Full time, Part time
The Navy Lodge offers our guests the opportunity to feel at home while traveling. Our housekeeping team ensures the cleanliness of our Navy Lodge from the guest rooms to the public spaces. These positions require a smile, a concern for others, a sense of urgency, and the ability to be on your feet at a moment's notice. If you have these qualities, we have an opportunity for you!
We are now seeking Housekeeping Attendants for our NAS Jacksonville and Mayport Atlantic Beach Navy Lodges.
As a Housekeeping Attendant you will regularly perform the full range and scope of housekeeping services, including the completion of a routine of tasks and procedures that involve maintaining the cleanliness of Navy Lodge guest rooms, public space, and other property areas as assigned. You will also ensure guest rooms and other assigned property areas are clean and presentable to Navy Lodge standards.
The Navy Lodge offers excellent benefits to include: Medical Insurance (Company pays 70% of premium) & Dental Insurance, Health FSA, Life Insurance, Paid Annual & Sick Leave, Matching 401K Plan, Pension Plan, and more! These benefits are available to both FT and PT employees.
• High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
• No experience required
• Vacuuming, mopping, dusting, scrubbing, washing, moving items, polishing, cleaning, removal of debris/trash, transporting clean and dirty linen / towels, etc.
• Breakfast set-up, clean-up, and maintenance.
• Using hand and powered cleaning equipment in connection with performing duties.
• Must be able to exert moderate physical effort, move furniture, and use hand or lightweight powered cleaning equipment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Primary Shift Hours: 8:30am - 2:00pm
Rotating nights, weekends and holidays.